Wanted: Service Manual Oscilloscope HUNG CHANG 5504

Hi all out there.... I've just come a cross a oscilloscope made by HUNG CHANG and the model is 5504. It's a 2 ch. 40 Mhz oscilloscope. It was manufactured, as I understand, someware in the late 1980 (1988???) I have search around the net, without any luck. Is there someone knowing a site there I can find a service manual? Or... is there someone having such a service manual (with schematic), and would like me to have a copy for a small sum of money, I would be very happy. Please let me know

With the best regards from Sweden Bo-Lennart Karlsson Falun

Reply to
Bo-Lennart

It may be rebadged under different company names around the world. Call up scope pics on google/images for same appearance

Reply to
N_Cook

Hung Chang AKA Protek

JC