Anyone knowing something about MULTIFUNCTIONMETER MF10 ???

I have come over a instrument. It's labeled on the front "MULTIFUNCTIONMETER MF10". It's a DVM (V,A,ACtrms,DC,OHM), FREQUENCY COUNTER, COUNTER and TEMPERATURE, and it's also fitted with a Voltage and current-calibration (10V and 100mA). The instrument has 6 LED's readout. It might bee 10-15 (?) years old. The instrument is manufactured in Italy by "ELETTRONICA VERBANESE sas". Have try the WEB to get some documentation of the instrument, without luck. Is there someone out there who know a site where I can get some info or is there anyone who can copy some documentation for me ? I pay for the expence.

Bo-Lennart Karlsson Falun SWEDEN

Reply to
Bo-Lennart