NEED: Schematic of SABTRONICS FREQUENCY COUNTER model 8610A

Is their anyone who has a schematic or other documentation of a SABTRONICS FREQUENCY COUNTER model 8610A? I have come over such a instrument, but I would like to have , like a schematic or other info. I think the instrument is from the late -70's or early -80's. I think You could buy these instrument in kit or assembled. Anyone got some info?

I'll pay for any expance that would come up.

Best regards from SWEDEN Bo-Lennart Karlsson Falun, SWEDEN

Reply to
Bo-Lennart