Transistor Identification and Selection Component ID

What would be a good choice for the transistor shown in this schematic?

-- Cheers, WB .............

Reply to
Wild_Bill

: >

: > Cheers, : > WB : > ............. : : Geranium.

Geranium is a flower. Germanium is an element.

Colin

Reply to
Colin Horsley

Woooosh.

Reply to
tm

You didn't go look, did you ? :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

: >

: > Cheers, : > WB : > ............. : : Geranium.

Geranium is a flower. Germanium is an element.

Colin

In that circuit, a geranium transistor would work as well as any other. :)

Reply to
Brenda Ann

: > : >

: > : > Cheers, : > : > WB : > : > ............. : > : : > : Geranium. : >

: > Geranium is a flower. : > Germanium is an element. : >

: > Colin : : You didn't go look, did you ? :-) : : Arfa

The good lady is a Florist, I thought I'd transfer some of her knowledge...... and, yes, I did look... CH

Reply to
Colin Horsley

It doesn't matter anyway, the correct answer is Silicone.

Reply to
tm

It doesn't matter anyway, the correct answer is Silicone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Should be a MOSSfet. :)

Reply to
Brenda Ann

Did anyone solve the resistor network problem yet?

tm

Reply to
tm

,

---------

---------

Shouldn't I95 be a flux-capacitor?

Mike

Reply to
AC Me

Yeah, I did. The correct answer is a 6 inch nail ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

.

Ah, but what tolerance? +/-3 milliliters?

Mike

Reply to
AC Me

Where are you finding 6 inch nails with that sort of tolerance ? Best I can get here are +/- 10 lumens ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily