B&K FET-VOM 179, service manual

 or KYORITSU FET-VOM K-200. I would like to adjust the instrument in a prop
er way. I have found some schematic on the net. And it seems that there are
 at least 2 version of that instrument.

Best regards from SWEDEN
Bo-Lennart Karlsson
snipped-for-privacy@telia.com

Re: B&K FET-VOM 179, service manual
On 9/21/20 7:23 AM, Bo-Lennart wrote:

Have you tried the B&K website? They claim to have manuals for
everything they ever made.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Thanks Fox....Yes I have been at theire site. But no luck. I have send them
 an e-mail, but no reply yet. BTW, I'm also a radio-ham, callsign: SM4JLV.
Thanks again for helping me to solve my problem. Thanks.

Re: B&K FET-VOM 179, service manual

I have a B&K Model 400 CRT tester. It not on any of the usual
places you find a manual.
I sent a query to B&K and they said that unfortunately they
did not have that specific manual.
It was via email and it took a day or two for them to get back
to me.
Id did some searching and found the manual for sale on web
site. I sent a message to the owner that I was interested.
I paid for the manual and he sent me a few other things
elated to it.

Then I sat down with my scanner and put it all into 3-4 pdf
files. One, of course, got uploaded to BAMA. Another copy got
sent to B&K, "And now you DO have a copy of the manual."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
Re: B&K FET-VOM 179, service manual
them an e-mail, but no reply yet. BTW, I'm also a radio-ham, callsign: SM4J
LV. Thanks again for helping me to solve my problem. Thanks.
Hi again Fox....
Nice thing You did there. I've start thinking, that there is no service-man
ual of those two FET-VOM-instrument. If I make a search for a service-manua
l, it always pop-up Operating Manual. But thats not an service-manual. It i
ncludes a schematic, OK, but if there is controls that are not mentioned ho
w to set, it's not a service manual. It seems that I'm searching for someth
ing that not exsist.
But I will not give up. I'm like You.
Thanks again

Bo-Lennart

Re: B&K FET-VOM 179, service manual
Bo-Lennart schrieb:

As to the Kyoritsu K-200 FET-VOM you can download it

here
<https://elektrotanya.com/showresult?what=kyoritsu+k-200&kategoria=All&kat2=All

for free.

HTH

Reinhard

Re: B&K FET-VOM 179, service manual

 179 or KYORITSU FET-VOM K-200. I would like to adjust the instrument in a
proper way. I have found some schematic on the net. And it seems that there
 are at least 2 version of that instrument.
l&kat2=All>
Thank You, Reinhard.... but I have allreafy downloaded those dokument. The
document just tell how to operate the instrument. To set the DC-cal and AC-
cal is very obviously. But it dosen't say anything how to set the BIAS-cont
rol. I have looked at other FET-VOM service manual, there they explain how
to set the BIAS. They say that I should take another volt-meter and connect
 the positive lead to the positive terminal of the movement and the negativ
e test-lead to the minus jack. There I will see a voltage. My voltage is be
tween 0.3 to 0,800 Volt when I turn the BIAS-control from end to end. But a
t what voltage should I leave the BIAS-control??? That is my question.
Thanks anyway for Your reply.
Bo-Lennart

Site Timeline