Wanted: Repair manual for Toshiba 46HX83

Does anyone have a repair manual for a Toshiba 46HX83 television? My IR-Sensor has gone out and I'd like to fix it.

Thanks.

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Beta 9 Web @

------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Reply to
Anonymous

What good will the repair manual do? It sounds like you've already narrowed down the problem.

Reply to
James Sweet

It should have the part #. All I know is the tv has quite responding to any type of remote.

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Reply to