VCR controller (RA110)

X-No-Archive:YES

I have a security camera that is attached to something called a VCR controller. I forget the brand name at the moment but the device is referred to as a RA110. Anyway this thing takes the signal from the motion detector on the camera and starts the VCR recording. Also, after a set number of minutes the RA110 stops the recording). I believe the camera is working (when set to "ON" there is a clear picture). When set to "AUTO" I don't always hear the "beeps". When I test the RA110 by pressing the "rec" button, it does not send the signal to the VCR to record. So, I think there is something wrong with the RA110(the controller). Even when I hear the beeps from the camera when there is motion nothing is ever recorded.

Do you think there is anything I can do besides sending the RA110 out for repair? The original manufacturer sold the business. I'd have to find someone else to work on it. Or buy a new one.

Reply to
eliz