Sony DCR-TRV8 DV Camera Problem

I am hoping someone can help with this...

I have a Sony HandyCam DCR-TRV8 everything works fine on the Camera except there is a slight whine when recording that the camera picks up and makes the recorded video sound lousy. the whine sounds like the motor because you only hear it when the tape is actually moving, recoring or playing.

thanks

Reply to
Jazkau