ms

Tape inside cassette may be dragging causing the machine to shut down.

--
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Yep, slap the cassette (gently) flat on the table a few times, then turn it upside down and repeat. After that, do a fast wind to the end, and a rewind. That might cure it.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Sjouke Burry wrote in news:47d3172a$0$25501$ snipped-for-privacy@text.nova.planet.nl:

Thanks to all. That tape is now mixed in a big pile of the others, will post back when I find it again. Due to the movies, the tapes may be 25 years old, unused for years, although my own tapes of that vintage never hang up that way. I do notice the color is going in one, and several video glitches in some of them.

ms

Reply to
ms