Urgent: oscilloscope

Hi, i have to buy a oscilloscope for testing Mobile Phones, Dvd/Dvx player, Power supply and monitor lcd, i have to choose from this model: Fluke PM

3082 and HP 54600B. PLease wath is the best choose for me? Thank you.
Reply to
news.tin.it

"news.tin.it" ha scritto nel messaggio news:483feafa$0$18146$ snipped-for-privacy@reader3.news.tin.it...

Ti si trova dappertutto ormai. Ma chi sei Ciro? Scommetto di si. Direi di lasciar perdere e tornare a fare il ragioniere.

Reply to
Fastnews

Bene hai perso la scommessa.

Meglio che non ti rispondo, sono una persona educata.

Reply to
news.tin.it

"news.tin.it" ha scritto nel messaggio news:4841df64$0$40209$ snipped-for-privacy@reader5.news.tin.it...

Ok mate, I've lost the bet. I apologize. I supposed you were the terrificant Ciro, from Naples, who wants to become straight away a super electronic technician 'cause he thinks that skyrocketing incomes of such guys is worth the change. Of course, as an accountant, he has no knowledge/training/experience in the field and fed up the ng with silly/crazy questions, including scopes, and changed signature to void more plonks. I supposed ( maybe I'm wrong) you have a limited experience in electronics, so I gave you the advise to buy a cheap scope as first buy, ( even chinese, why not, it's warranteed for two years from the distributor, i.e Marcucci) and when you are into the business go ahead with a quality one and scrape the chinese one. If you are an experienced tech, go ahead with the best buy now. Can't suggest you the best buy, I'm still using a 25 y.o. HP ( several times calibrated from Hp labs) and still perfectly working. Forgive me and good luck!

Reply to
Fastnews