RCA TV CTC197CD 32" Pic, Imediate Shut Down

Hi,

I have a RCA (32" picture) TV model F32676SB, ch CTC197CD (mfg. 12/96) in my shop that shuts off right after turn on. I can hear HV at turn on. The regulated B+ is 151V in standby.

Using a 250 ohm dummy load, the B+ voltage drops to 141.5V. I do not have a SM for this set. Is the standby voltage too high?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad