CRT Giveaway

I'm gradually getting rid of most of my TV parts stock, the business is now all but dead and I have little if any use for most of my parts. This spring I'm turning my attention to my CRT stock; I'm anxious to get rid of them while I can still do so for free. My stock covers everything from three years ago back to the late 40's; I'm keeping the antique CRT's for my antique TV collection (though I'll probably never have a use for that either), and getting rid of most others. The majority of the tubes are 19" through 27" types from the 80's and

90's. There are at least a dozen 25 to 27" types and even one 31" Sanyo. Some have not been removed from the sets, so someone willing to put some time and money into those sets might be able to fix them up. Anyone interested in taking these off my hands can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. These will have to picked up, I'm near Moncton N.B. which is about 3 hours from the border at Maine. If there are no takers, they're all going to the trash. It disgusts me that I spent so many years building a stock of parts - good parts - only for backstabbing consumers to leave me high and dry so they can buy the latest Chinese junk from Walmart. Someday they're going to be sorry, but they're not going to get one ounce of sympathy from me.
Reply to
packrat79

You might also post to rec.antiques.radio+phono

Reply to
hrhofmann