Free: 1600 TV Tubes (in Canada)

I have three boxes full of used TV tubes, everything from small miniatures to a few large sweep tubes. About 1600 in all. These are of little value and to me, are not worth trying to sell, so I'm offering to give the bunch away for free to anyone willing to pick them up. I'm located about 45 mins from Moncton NB. Anyone interested please contact me for further info. Thanks.

Reply to
Chris F.