Sylvania TV Owner's manual

I have a 1993 Sylvania 13" portable color TV I need an owner's manual, or info sheet, for. It has a jack to attach a cable tv wire to. However, when I connect one, I only get channels 2 - 13. The set doesn't have many controls, but so far I haven't been able to use them to get the higher channels. I checked the Sylvania web site, but their downloadable online manuals don't go back that far.

Reply to
godfrey.daniels

It's not cable ready. That 75 ohm connector is to attach a VHF antenna, not a cable signal.

Reply to
Erich J. Schultheis, The Man w