Philips/Magnavox TV manual needed

I need a service manual or schematic for a Magnavox 19MDTR20/17 TV/VCR/DVD. The remote quit working. It was checked with an infrared detector, and is putting out IR, but I don't know if it's possible for a defect in the remote to be causing incorrect signals, or if it's the receiver in the TV. In any event, for this and future repairs, I'd like to get a manual, but online searches have not resulted in a source. Does anyone know where I could buy a manual?

Don Wall Vintage Radio Saugus, MA

Reply to
Don Wall