sony KV 28WX1B

Hello

My Sony KV 28WX1B doesn't power up Red led is blinking 2 times

Can anyone help me? Hints or good sites are welcome

Thanks François

Reply to
François Lievens

">

Hi,

On this model flashing 2 times means either +B over current or Vertical output stage failure.

Disconnect D505, the set will now come on if it is vertical output failure - if so replace V-out chip.

If not, the problem will be over-current which usually happens when the flyback transformer fails.

Philip

Reply to
Electric dabbler