Sony KV-32V15 Television Problem

I have a Sony KV-32V15 TV set that went dead. It has a blown horizontal output trans and I understand from this group that it also takes out parts in the power supply. Can someone tell me which parts they are and where I can purchase them? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Don

Reply to
notime

CHECK R607 (P/N# 120293361), Q601/Q602 (P/N# 872901951), VDR601 (P/N#

180728811), VDR602,VDR603 (P/N# 181005311)

Solder the horizontal drive, & check around the flyback, & vertical IC, after you repair it!

Reply to
Dani

If you have to ask a question like that, then you have no business inside a television set.

Repair or replace it.

Reply to
Paul Feaker