Sony KV-A2921D problem

Hello,

I have a Sony KV-A2921D (chassis AE-1C...i think). The problem is that it shuts off after een few seconds when turned on with the main switch. It goes like: TV goes on, the tube is static, the LED blinks 4 times (fast) and then the TV shuts off/goes in protection. I found some information on the web, about replacing the C605, C608, C611 and the C617. So I did. After that the TV worked for aprox 15 minutes and returned to the same problem.

Can some help me fixing this problem??? Because the picture is still good when the TV works.

Thanks in advance. Jantje

Reply to
Jantje