Probem with a SONY TV tuner ETP-EC411

Hello,

On my old KV-X2100B TV (SONY) has this problem, when it start it return in stanby mode and standby-LED is blinking 13 times.

when it works, sometine the picture become bad and the TV go in standby mode and the standby-LED is blinking 13 times.

If I touch the the tuner with a plastic object it start an stop working, I think it's a contact problem, I redo solders on the TSA5512T and on the connector without results. Are there known problems on this tuner or on the board ?

Can you help me ?

regards

Pascal

Reply to