Sony kp53v15 service info

Sort of have an odd request if anyone can help.

Long story behind this but I was wondering if anyone has the service manual for a Sony kp53v15 which is a projection set from the early/mid 90's. I'm pretty sure it's a chassis AP.

I'm just looking for the proceedure for the dynamic convergence alignment, don't really need the schematics, parts list or anything else.

Yes I'm aware of the D-board problems, bad solder joints, leaky tubes, half-assed STK modules and everything else that plagued this series.

Just looking for the info Sony outlines for performing a full convergence on this chassis series.

thanks,

-bruce snipped-for-privacy@ripco.com

Reply to
Bruce Esquibel