Samsung proj. model PCN5425R convergence prob.

I just went out on this call and looked at this set. There is a dynamic convergence problem. When attempting to perform the convergence procedure with the remote the set seems to go through the motions but does not converge. I took a chance and pulled the convergence board. It uses two STK 392-040's. I plan to try replacing them and looking at all the small resistors on the board as well. Does anyone have any further tips for me on this one? Thanks, Lenny.

Reply to
captainvideo462002