Sony GDM-2038 display rotaion Q.

The display on my Sony GDM-2038 monitor is slightly rotated. There doesn't seem to be any front panel adjustment mode for this, nor can I find an internal adjustment. Anyone know how it's done?

Thanks,

John Mackesy

Reply to
John Mackesy

If there's no rotation adjustment, you'll have to rotate the deflection yoke itself. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu

Reply to
Andy Cuffe

Reply to
John Mackesy

John, have sent you some info via e-mail

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne