Sony CPD-300SFT

I've got a Sony CPD-300SFT FCC ID AK8GDM20F03 that was having sync problems. It was displaying the screen 4 times squashed vertically with a marked strobing effect. The OSD would display properly though.

Now when it switches on it goes straight into standby mode.

I suspect it is the CXA1620S is responsible for the sync signal, but can't find any info on the net. I know that the CXA1616S is responsible for the sync signal in the older SGI badged Sony GDM-20D11 I've got here.

Does anyone have the schematic or know what to look for first.

Any tips appreciated

Thanks

Glenn

Reply to