Sony DSR-PD100P 3CCD DVD-CAM problem

Hi All,

I have a Sony DSR-PD100P 3CCD DVD-Cam that is exhibiting the following fault:

When I record on a tape, I'm getting a little distorted pixilation on the left hand side of the screen on playback. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this problem?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

David.

Reply to
David

I had lot of this problem,First of all try to clean videoheads and mechanism.If its doesn't help you need replace videoheads. Thanks

Reply to
Max Gulko