Sony PFM-510A1WU Plasma Problem

I have a Sony model PFM-510A1WU. I have a problem with the display, and figure out what to do next. It only has a picture in the left half of the screen Menu will display across the screen, but picture in only left half. I tried resetting the EPROM's, but still the same problem. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thx,

Reply to
Buster Lynn

If it is more than a loose connection or something you can visually find, you will not be able to service this yourself. These are serviced with board swapping, and then using the proper factory service set-up systems to properly calibrate the set. There are specialized instruments and tools required to service these plasma sets. Call your local Sony service rep to have the set properly repaired.

--

JANA _____

Reply to
JANA