Sony TV problem

I have a 32" flat screen Sony Trinitron model #KV-32FS12 manufactured
in 2001.  It was working and then just shut off. Now, when I turn it
on, it beeps internally approximately 21-22 times and then nothing
happens.  The red light in the front labeled "stand by/timer" flashes
4 consecutive times and then stops, repeating this 4 flash series
continuously.  Any suggestions as to what is wrong?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Re: Sony TV problem
[...]

Five TV's all owned by the same person all going faulty at the same
time? It can't be Sony's fault.  Blame your power company or
environmental conditions.

Why would you need five 32" TV's anyway?  Buy a nice 14" portable. You
know it makes sense.

:)

--

Re: Sony TV problem

Steve ha escrito:

set in protection mode. probably an internal short - vertical or
horizontal output stages?

unless you have experience in this filed your chances of fixing it are
slim to none. take it to a tech for a proper diagnosis.
-B.

Site Timeline