Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

The target of ridicule never finds humor in things, when it comes at his expense.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but I hear you can get shotguns with flavored barrels nowadays...

Reply to
TINYPRONG

Wow! And yet you still manage to splatter baby batter all over the front of it while viewing your vast library of animal pr0n.

Ohhh... Uuuuhhh.... *grunt grunt* !SPLORP!

If your worthless little life is so empty that you have to lie about having all these wonderful things, perhaps you ought to consider suicide?

My penis is bigger than your penis. nyaah, nyahh!

My dad could beat up your dad...

You're start sounding like a testosterone-charged colobus monkey, squeaking all manner of supposedly threatening things every which way but loose. Personally, I find you about as threatening as as an ambulatory feather duster. You may tickle a bit, and you might manage to make me sneeze, but that's about the limit of your impact on my life.

Shaddup already, you scrawny drink of douchewater.

Reply to
TINYPRONG

He used to post as "DarkMatter". The nym has changed but his posts have stayed the same, and he was always easily trolled.

(I'll bet he really has an IBM 8513 monitor, though)

Reply to
TINYPRONG

Uh, what were we talking about? ;-)

If you were a pothead, you'd have learnt how to deal with short-term memory loss. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 08:12:22 -0500, TINYPRONG Gave us:

You wouldn't know what a fine point was if your pathetic life depended on it.

Reply to
MassiveProng

Hey Rich - perhaps that's it !! Errrm, what is ....??? What *were* we talking about ...??? Oh yes. Perhaps there's so much pot smoking going on now, that we're all suffering from second-hand smoke inhalation. Good theory !! d;~]

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Speaking of points, how's the one located under your comb-over?

Reply to
TINYPRONG

One of my campaign slogans is: "Marijuana is chemotherapy for the cancer of big government!"

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

And if only the hyped hysteria about that plant would simply die out, just perhaps it could be decriminalized AND most of the practical uses of that plant could also be implemented to partially impede some global warming.

Reply to
Elvis Kabong

Before that I believe he used to post as Altivar a few years ago.

Reply to
sparky

On 17 Mar 2007 06:18:22 -0700, "sparky" Gave us:

I love it when some lame Usenet retard tries to claim a certain poster is someone else.

You could be a little more retarded, boy, just not in this life.

Reply to
MassiveProng

Dunno about "Altivar", but MassivelyWrong is one and the same as "PhatBytestard", "DarkMatter" (AKA "Dimbulb"), and a bunch of others long forgotten.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Except then we wouldn't *care* if we could remember stuff. ;)

Reply to
David Brodbeck

What were we talking about .... ??

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:03:46 GMT, "Arfa Daily" Gave us:

Must be that 70's shit. Today's crap couldn't even come close to stupifying you that much.

Reply to
MassiveProng

its mercury, not lead that made hatters go mad, and its charcoal caps with lots of water that will purge the poison from the body, not selenium. but lead causes permanent brain damage, its not reversible.

Reply to
mykeymykey01

On 18 Mar 2007 07:29:47 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Gave us:

The hatters ALSO used lead in the hat bands, dipshit, and it too was a factor.

Also, we have recently discovered that dead nerve cells in the brain DO get re-created in many instances, so I am sure that even lead damaged areas can be repaired by the body itself.

It is the large scale damage that can't be fixed.

That is where you get idiots like the KeithTard from.

Also, learn to quote when you reply, and don't even think about top posting. You know, BONE UP on Usenet, like you seem to have on hat makers.

Reply to
MassiveProng

Gotta call EVERYONE names, eh Dimbulb? What a way to win friends...

You discovered that? Wow, I didn't know you were a real brain surgeon too, Jethro. Double-naught spy, I bet too!

At last! Something Dimmie actually knows something about!

Ohh, I think I'm getting to Dimmie. His hat band is about to explode!

That's ok, you don't think at all.

Reply to
krw

That's quite apparent, from reading much of your advice posted at alt.home-theater.misc

Jeff

Reply to
1shado1

I mentioned the lead problem that techs have, and my doc has now added an extra blood test to make sure I am not getting too much of the stuff.

- Tim -

Reply to
Tim