Sharp 52" LCD TV fluorescent repair?

How easy is it to replace the fluorescent bulb that illuminates an older LCD tv?

Can any general guidelines be given, or would I require a special manual?

Reply to
root

Can you even get the proper bulb? In smaller computer monitors the electrolytic caps in the power supply fail more frequently than the bulbs. I've restored several at work which delights the managers. If you don't get a manual, take lots of photos during disassembly. You'll find them very useful during reassembly.

G=B2

Reply to
stratus46