LCD Laptop Repair Question

Hi , having a NEC SiX laptop with a LCD problem.

After a few minutes , the LCD starts to "flicker" and goes very dark . Can just see that something is on the screen but not more.

I did some search on LCD repair FAQ and they are talking about an INVERTER or backlight problem.

Any Idea to how finding this problem.

I had confirmed that the LCD is faulty by replacing it with another one (Same brand).

Doesn't seem to be intermittent also .

Any idea ?

Reply to
Max