Sevrice Manual for Sony KV-X2941

My TV droped down the table. When I now switch on, the Power-LED get off immediately. But it flash every 10sec or so. Do somebody know what it means or have a Service-Manual?

Thanx in advance, Reiner

Reply to
reiner.schall

Why mess with a service manual? Take the darn thing apart and find out what has been broken.

Tv dropped, doesn't work now: something is physically broken or loose inside.

Reply to
dkuhajda

We already looked inside. Nothing looks broken. There was one board apart. We fixed this, but it was the same result.

I hope that the slowly flashing LED will tell me more about the problem. So I' d like to have a look inside one.

Reiner

Reply to
reiner.schall

I bet Money to Donuts you have a hairline fracture.

Reply to
kip