TV sony Tinitron KV-C2983E

My TV is having a problem. It brings a blank screen when i switch it on yet indicating power in and not in video mode.

When it shows the picture it cuts of sound as if in mute mode and does not accept any instructions like change of programmes etc. I have observed this for now two weeks.

Some moments it works normally.

What could be the problem with it.

Am also looking for the service manual for it.

Reply to
Naminya

Odd problem, did you "clean" the front of the screen, & maybe some spray got inside the unit? Sky.

Reply to
Skype_man