Seeking: servicemanual for C-scope model VLF.TR990-B metal detector

=_NextPart_000_0059_01C7ECE2.A4C0C7D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Please help. I have contacted C-scope but they dont answer me.

If you have a schematic or calibrationprocedure for other VLF models I = am very interested also.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andersen