Help

Hello...first of all,sorry for my bad english...I need help. I am using a program Micro-cap, i have one sheme (BBB4 VLF reciever) , and i need to put that sheme in Micro-cap,but the problem is next: on the sheme there is a microphone and headphones,and i dont know how to put that components,i dont know! If someone undrestands this and wont to help,i will email sheme to him. ...can you please help me...thanks...and sorry if this is wrong news group,but i am looking the answer everywere...thanks...

Reply to
lord051

If you know the microphone and headphone type, for most purposes you can replace them with a voltage source for the microphone, and a resistor for the headphones. (You may need to add a large resistor in parallel with the voltage source, and a large capacitor from there to the microphone input. That will take care of any biasing problems.)

You have to get the input for your model circuit from somewhere. A microphone model would not actually help, because to have any input, you'd need a model for the sound source, and MicroCap doesn't have that either.

Similarly, eventually you want to know how loud the sound from the headphones will be, but MicroCap doesn't have a sound pressure level (SPL) meter model.

So just use a voltage source for the microphone and a resistor (probably

8 or 4 ohms) for the headphones. You can get the microphone and headphone sensitivity numbers from the data sheets.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

(Former MicroCap user)

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

Thank you Phill,you realy helped me!!!

Reply to
lord051

i have one more question, one more problem. I also have antenna on my sheme,how could i put that in microcap,which component/components could replace antenna?...thanks

Reply to
lord051