need assistance gathering requirements for an embedded project

I am seeking assistance in coming up with memory and processor requirements to bring a part of a c library into an embedded device. I dont have any experience here and am looking for a guru to help me find the way. please reply to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if you are interested and available to hire.

Reply to
beans

I saw your post in rentacoder. You will need to give more info. An embedded device can be from an 8 bit PIC to a stripped down PC.

Reply to
Neil Kurzman

hi.. if u want to learn "embedded" C" for programming 8051 microcontroller, u can contect me on --> snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com i am been teaching this amaizing technology since 4 years.. ronydc.

Reply to
ronydc

I hope you am'nt been teaching this amaizing language engilsh since 4 years.

Who would seek tuition from someone incapable of writing coherently? Your post reads like an SMS from a teenage girl writing about the Backstreet Boys.

Reply to
larwe