Rca F25210bk Tuner Problem + J25230bl Red Screen

Hi All

Yes it's my first post :)

1- I have 4 tv's that i dont want to scrap , they have majorly the same problem , when autoprogram they skip lot of channels like they start scanning from 14 but still some channels shows and other dont like channel 3 or 4 and 5 have no picture just snow and if i do add or remove channels does not help , the tuners are built in...so please where to start to fix the problem , or if someone have any shecmatic please Private Message me ...i appreciate your help.

2- The other problem in a fifth tv and i have red screen just when the stays on for more than an hour on...the tv also is an Rca but model J25230BL, also Great help will be greatly appreciated

Warm regards ! to All...

--
yamanik
Reply to

for the first four, control electrolityc caps in the tuner, and the varicap tension..

Reply to
inty's world