schmatics

Hi! Where is the best place to get TV schmatics? Thank you Vince

Reply to
Vince

Usually, the manufacturer, and often not much more expensive that the 'on line' scans. Check the TV brand's web site and find an authorized parts distributor. If you care enough about the TV to fix it, then its worth the $15-30 for a decent manual.

I prefer paper manuals, as I can make note on them as I find problems.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

Yes , but you can at least remember that there are many sites that sells 'em for few $$.. use search eng. .. bye.. (all pdf.) instead for free man.s eservice.info i found the only discrete base..

Reply to
Dav.p.