Sanyo TV

Hi! What can you do with a Sanyo MDL HDTV? The left side light is out and I replaced the Master backlight converter and it still doesn't light up, I can shake the set a little and it will come on momentarily. It acts like the problem is inside the screen. Any ideas? Thank you. Vince

Reply to
Vince Schmitt

Hi! I failed to put the Model # of the Sanyo TV on the post I wrote yesterday , DP46848 is the # Thank You Vince

Reply to
Vince Schmitt

Hi! I sent a post yesterday about a Sanyo TV and I didn't put the Model number down, it is DP46848. Thank You Vince

Reply to
Vince Schmitt