Sony KV32S12

Hi All! I need to know how to bring up the factory menu on this Sony KV32S12 Color TV. Thank you for any help I can get. Vince

Reply to
Vince

Hi! I need to know how to bring up the factory menu on this Sony KV32S12 TV. Thank you for any help I can get. Vince

Reply to
Vince

Hi Al I need to know how to bring up the factory menu on this set. Thank you Vince

Reply to
Vince

From memory, I believe on the remote it is Display, 5, Vol +, Pwr. To save your damage after making the changes press Mute, Enter.

Take care, that many of the set-ups in the service menu must be performed with the proper test and calibration setup. The service manual will be required for some of these set-ups.

It is possible to lock the set out of operation, if the wrong mode is set for the option type. If this happens, the only fix is to change the uPC chip.

Saving the changes makes them permanent, until the next update and re-save. If you make a change that is in error, and did not save the change, unplug the set from the AC mains for about 10 seconds to reset it.

Normally the service mode is required if a critical component has been changed that is effecting the operation of the set. If there is a change in performance of the set, proper service should first be done before using the service mode. For over 95% of the repairs, changing the defective components will fix the set without having to enter the service mode.

--

JANA
_____