Sony KDL-32M3000

I have the 32M3000 set. I have a few questions. What is the remote code to get into the service menu to adjust some parameters? After the set scans the available channels, is there any way to watch a channel, analog, that it hasn't sensed? When you switch to a channel, is there a setting to control the length of time that the channel information banner stays on the screen.....it's too short to read the info.., and finally is ALL the info available,- it seems that it only displays a certain amount of the message, and stops mid-sentence. Thanks for any help.

mm

Reply to
michael.muderick