REQ :Stepped lighting.

a request for a circuit/layout for light switching that will turn on

low level lights 2 or 3 steps in front & 1 behind as a person walks

along a corridor or up/down stairs. Component list & values would also

be required if possible. My thanks for your consideration.

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
I.P.off10

This is a repair group, not a free engineering service. We'd be happy to provide some tips and tweaks, but most of the design will be up to you.

Reply to
James Sweet

"I.P.off10"

Reply to