RTOS for ARM Cortex M1?

Does anyone know of either a free or commerical RTOS that supports ARM Cortex M1? I'm finding that some vendor's websites claiming support are inaccurate.

Looking for RTOS with filesystem and drivers to support a SoC implentation in an Actel FPGA...

Any recommendations?

Thanks, Bo

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
bo

rtex M1? I'm finding that some vendor's websites claiming support are inacc= urate.

n in an Actel FPGA...

How much memory are you going to have? If you have a couple of

256Mx16, you might be able to run Linux.

Are you using the 600K or 3M part?

Reply to
linnix