rad-hard MCUs?

Anyone know of a vendor that makes rad-hard ARM Cortex- Mx processors?

including in SOC FPGAs? I know Actel makes rad-hard FPGA with embedded ARM Cortex M1--but the processor is not rad-tolerant.

Thanks,

Paul

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
bo

Cortex M1--but the processor is not rad-tolerant.

Atmel make a number of rad-hard devices, although I don't know if that includes any ARMs.

Reply to
David Brown

M Cortex M1--but the processor is not rad-tolerant.

I don't know of any Cortex processors that are Rad-Hard, but there was an ARM7 made by... I can't seem to recall. Ok, a google search found it, AeroFlex. That was a while back so it may not be current. I think it ran at 50 MHz which is about the same as low end M3 processors. I don't see it at their site now, but maybe a call will turn it up.

I do see they sell Rad-Tol FPGAs. That's interesting.

Rick

Reply to
rickman

SPARC V8.