REQ: Oritron/Matsui DVD225 service manual

I was given a Matsui-branded DVD225 player for my birthday. It's a

220/50hz input, and rather than by a step-down, I'd like to modify the power supply internally. (I may also replace some other parts while I'm in there) Can anyone give me a link or mail me the service manual for this player please?

Thanks in advance,

Simon.

Reply to
thorns

Why? This is a horrible idea.

Why again?

NSM

???

1)is it broken? if it aint broke dont fix it! 2) what are you hoping to achieve by modifying the power supply?

-B.