REQ: Systron-Donner 400 Function Generator schematics

Hi,

I've been looking (without success) for a service manual or schematics for a Systron-Donner / Datapulse 400 Function Generator.

If anyone has these or could scan at least the sine-shaping circuit (which in mine has gone faulty) or point me in the right direction of where I could obtain this information I'd be most grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Ian Holland VK3YQN

Reply to
Ian VK3YQN