Need service manual for Meguro oscilloscope

Hi all, just before christmas my Meguro MSO-1251 digital storage oscilloscope has broken down. I just can't get a line on the screen. Supply voltages seem ok, calibration output is there; maybe it's a problem with the trigger logic. This seems to be an older unit for which absolutely no info can be found on the web. Is anyone so kind to point me to a site where I might find a service manual?

Thank you! Leo

Reply to
Leo Meyer