S: Schematic or service manual for Power Supply Maxireg 761 / Fuse

Hi,

I'm looking for a copy of the schematic or the service manual for a power supply "Maxireg 761", manufactured by Weir Electronics. I have such a unit which is pretty functional, but it could need some minor readjustments.

[My previous msg said it was a "671" - sorry for the error.]

Second question to the same supply, what is the primary fuse's rating as given by the manufacturer? I got this unit with a 3.15A fuse installed, which is IMHO pretty much for a 60 W supply - I'd rather go for something like 0.5A ...

Please feel free to contact me either via the newsgroup, or per direct mail.

Cheers,

- Joerg

--
joerg dot hau at swissonline dot ch * Lausanne, Switzerland
http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/joerg.hau/