27" Pro-Scan TV For Free-with Service Manual

27" Pro-Scan TV For Free - includes Service Manual

Top of the line, with PIP, etc.

This set lost lost vertical drive and needs repair. (All else works OK.)

I have the factory service manual as well as a spare motherboard with a full set of parts.

I'd hate to throw it out - but I no longer need it.

I'm near Exit 168 on Garden State Parkway (NJ) - Main road, easy location.

If no takers and someone wants the manual only, let me know.

- Matt snipped-for-privacy@taco.com

Reply to
Matt-NJ