Remote for 20yr RCA-XL 100

The TV came with a remote that had on/off Sound u/d and Channel u/d. After the remote died I have tried many universal remotes with no luck. Anyone have a suggestion?

Reply to
kilowatt

The TV came with a remote that had on/off Sound u/d and Channel u/d. After the remote died I have tried many universal remotes with no luck. Anyone have a suggestion?

Reply to
kilowatt

Whats the Model and Chassis number..??

Reply to
kip

You need the right RCA remote. No longer available.

Reply to
RonKZ650

Have you tried a OneForAll brand universal remote? These tend to do quite well.

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross
Reply to
Andrew Rossmann