Insigna TV & Verizon Fios TV - CODES????

I bought my son an Insigna TV a while back and it came with it's own remote. It's a nice TV and works great but when we tried to configure the Brighthouse cable universal remote it would not respond to any codes so he got by using two remotes. We just recently switched to Verizon's new Fios TV and got a whole new universal remote. The manual for this remote stated the code for Insigna TV's was 0198 which we tried with no luck. We tried the programming feature and stepped thru all the codes with the remote and nothing worked. So I am posting this note to see if anyone knows how to get this TV to respond to a universal remote. The TV spec's are as follows :

INSIGNA TV MODEL ISTV040919

10/05

The only number we can find on the remote is BT-0330C...CH and it's the basic universal remote that came with the Verizon Fios tuner box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reply to
infiniteMPG

Also found that the remote from the Verizon Fios is a Philips RC 144 Remote if that helps.

Reply to
infiniteMPG