Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Centrex replacement tv remote
October 9, 2007, 12:45 pm
rate this thread
Re: Centrex replacement tv remote
Have you tried a different brand remote? I have a Centrex 34cm TV with
broken remote, and found my Tedelux 80cm remote worked fine with it.
Since then I also discovered an X-logic remote also worked. (Not sure
which model X-logic it was.)
- » Tektronix scopes catching fire (Lithium-Ion battery strikes again)
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under